Managing a workout and training facility like a gym involves time consuming processes from the management of members’ schedules to invoice processing. Luckily, modern technology has enabled gym owners to automate these processes so that employees can save time and focus more on doing things that can contribute to business growth.
And to know more about this, we invite you to continue reading as we are going to discuss how can a fitness club software help save time and promote efficiency to your gym facility.
Undoubtedly, one of the time-consuming operations that you’ll have to deal with for most of the time is proper scheduling of the members’ classes and workout sessions because of the manual processes involved. But once you install fitness club software in your gym, assigning members’ schedules will be easily done as both your staff and the members can enter and edit schedules in an instant.
To be specific, a fitness facility management tool can allow you to:
- Place online bookings through the current system that you are using or an online app.
- Credit session deduction
- Provide automated notifications to remind both the staff and members of upcoming workout schedules based on the sessions the members have enrolled with.
Managing the accounts of members is also an important aspect of gym operations. So once a gym management tool is integrated into your existing digital system, you can now add new members and take control of other business areas related to their membership automatically at the same time like:
- Management of membership renewal and credits including handling of member account details, renewal of credits, pausing of membership contracts, periodical discounts, and so on.
- Access control of every member accounts and allow staff and members to give direct feedback if the client is about to run out of gym credits, purchasing more credits through the online app, and assess the level of service given by the gym employees to the members.
- Produce reports of the members’ progress within a specific period of time to keep track of their performance, and to inform their trainers about the members’ progress as well to find ways to help effectively workout in upcoming classes.
And last but not least a fitness club software can also be utilized for the automation of your gym’s invoicing process. Once the software is installed, all the financial obligations of every member are properly monitored.
Aside from that, the gym management software can allow membership renewal to be done effortlessly. All the member has to do is log in to their online app, apply for the renewal, pay the membership fee, and that’s it!
Moreover, the hard copies of invoices can now be generated as needed and soft copies will be automatically sent to all the gym members through email. Of course, don’t forget to provide various payment options like cash, credit card, debit card, online payments and etc. to your members so they won’t have to go through the hassle of paying their monthly dues as much as possible.